Thursday, August 10, 2017
Today I continued to work on my PowerPoint and in the afternoon I presented it at the MVRL meeting. The rest of the afternoon was spent adding the information/editing my presentation based off the advice I got at the meeting. Almost all of my presentation is finished, except for the graphs that I want to add. Since the graphs involve layering the filtered data on top of the unfiltered data, I had to go into the older versions of my code to find the functions that created the graphs of the unfiltered data. When I tried to create the layered graphs, I kept getting the error when the angular velocity of the unfiltered data was calculated. I will work on fixing that error tomorrow and hopefully will have a final version of my presentation by the end of the day.